Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dessert at Pearl Castle

Hey guys.
Lately, I've been swamped with school and other things so I haven't been updating the blog, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about the blog though, I've been taking pictures ;). Now, on to the most important part, food.




So it was Saturday night so my dad and I went out for dessert at Pearl Castle. As some of you may know, Pearl Castle makes amazing drinks, like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious amazing drinks. Piece of advice, if you're a milkshake person, then order their Taro Milkshake, it's out of this world. The consistency is thick, but not so thick that it should be classified as pudding. You could actually taste the fragrant taro in the drink so you could actually tell it wasn't powder. Beware, this drink contains so many calories, though its nothing compared to whats to come...

Feast your eyes on (cue drumroll) the amazing Red Bean Shaved Ice! (I know, I know, that didn't come out smooth at all.) Anyways, the RDSI was delicious. The red beans were drenched in condensed milk, which made them a bit too sweet, but at the same time gave them a unique texture. They were soft, yet sticky but not mushy, they had a soft stickiness to them. One word to describe them? Exquisite.The bedding of ice was shaved into delicate flakes, complimenting the red beans, condensed milk, and maple syrup. You can also add tapioca pearls and a whole slew of other toppings for $0.50.
Address: 3779 Sexsmith Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z9
Phone:(604) 270-3939

No comments:

Post a Comment